Wednesday, October 10, 2018

30 Day Challenge

Hello, it's been a while since I have posted anything up here, I have sat down to write articles but I get caught up in doing other things that I tend to move on and don't it back up. It's a problem I've always had, however I did notice that I was painting a whole lot and the fruits of my labor were really starting to show. Then I realized I was trying to paint something or anything every day, it wasn't to complete a model or even sometimes just dip the brush in the paint then tickle the model and be on my way. I will admit that I didn't do it every day, however it was more days than not.



So upon driving home and dealing with people who don't know how to drive, which is where I spend most of my time raging these days. I thought this would be a fantastic way to put the discord and the site together and start building a community. If I have learned anything from not watching Field of Dreams it's that, if you build it, they will come. 



Here is what the deal is, every day you put paint SOMETHING then take a picture when you are done painting and post the picture to the Discord channel. In this picture you need to write whatever number day it is that you have painted ANYTHING, next to the said painted whatcha-call-it. Then at some given time I will go through all the paintings I have received and pick one out to post to the blog! I will look at what you are doing and give feedback so that we can all work together to have an excellent time getting our wonderful miniatures painted.



By having a new post everyday, I will have to go to the website more frequently, therefore I will have to stop ignoring this glaring problem of procrastination and we can all be on our way! I look forward to seeing all of your submissions and look forward to attempting 30 days of painting for one and all!

#30days

No comments:

Post a Comment